5000 Watt Solar Generator | SOLGEN 50P24 – 5000 W 24V Solar Generator
Power When You Need It – whether preparing for a grid down situation or just looking for an inexpensive way to generate clean power, the SOLGEN 50P 5000 Watt 24 V Solar Generator is a great solution. Compact, powerful and affordable, the SOLGEN 50P provides utility quality power for remote sites, apartments, small homes, cabins, and RV’s.
This 5000 Watt 24V Solar Generator comes with the following:
- 5000 W 24 V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 24 V refers to the battery bank. 24V provides 9% efficiency boost in storage over a 12 V battery bank.
- Four 1200 Wh (watt hour) sealed lead acid solar AGM Batteries – 4800 watt hours of storage
- Four 150 W Solar Panels
- 40 amp MPPT Charge Controller (20-30% more production than AGM controllers)
- 120 V Duplex Outlet
- 250 amp ANL Fuse
- Heavy Duty Battery Cables
- 30 ft Solar Wire – connect solar panels to the batteries
- Expand to six AGM Batteries and six 150 watt Solar Panels.
5000 Watt 24 V Solar Generator INCLUDES everything you need to start making and storing power by simply connecting the batteries and pointing the panels at the sun – power can be used from the system while it is being charged by the sun. The 5000 W 24 V Solar Generator generates power that is just like the power that comes out of any home outlet. It is very handy for a range of applications – charging smart phones, laptops and tablets. The SOLGEN 50P24 is not only suitable for emergency situations but also terrific for everyday use to power appliances, computer equipment, lights and your favorite entertainment devices.
When you choose to power tools and/or appliances with a solar generator, you’re making a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions that destroy our ecosystems. Fuel-powered generators can’t compete with that. The SOLGEN 50P24 makes free, clean power – no fumes, no noise.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (801) 466-4678 or email [email protected]
5000 Watt 24 V Solar Generator FEATURES
- Advanced encapsulation panel material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent low-light performance
- German Mosfet inverter – low No-Load current draw
- Guaranteed positive panel output tolerance (0-3%)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum panel frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance – withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- IP65 rated panel junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- 10 year inverter life expectancy
- Can be used for many different applications – small charging demands to full size appliances!
- Panels compatible with different mounting systems – Mounting Brackets, Tilt Mounts and Rack systems
- Durable wheeled case allows portability and power to co-exist!
- One to three batteries / one to three panels – you decide!
- 30 x 50 mm LCD Display
- Equipped with industrial-grade STM 8 microprocessor to control charging and discharging process
- Charge rate adjustable with dual USB ports
- Four stage charge management – Equilibrium, Bulk, Absorb and Float charge phases
- Temperature compensated charging
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Inverse connection protection
- Low voltage and overcharge protection
- Equipped with MC4 Inline fuse and ANL fuse charge controller and battery protection
- Sealed batteries – no maintenance, fumes or explosion hazard
- Heavy duty battery cables
- UL listed solar cable
5000 W 24 V Solar Generator OPTIONS
Proprietary Battery Maintenance System – keeping batteries charged when not in use is the key to maximum longevity and protection of your battery storage investment. Our built-in maintenance systems will ensure that your batteries last longer than anything else on the market -requires AC power.
External Power Access Panel – for charging phones, tablets, laptops or just providing power through the circular 12 V supply (cigarette lighter style) for lights and other appliances. Panel also includes a digital voltmeter for easy monitoring of battery voltage.
This 5000 Watt 24 V Solar Generator (Pure Sine Inverter) has a 1-year warranty on the main system and batteries and a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty on panel power delivery. Lifetime support. The SolGen 50P is assembled in Utah by the same people who provide our excellent customer support.
At Be Prepared Solar we offer a variety of solar generators, inverters, solar panels, and other products to save energy and to help when you have an emergency.
*Check our Inverter Education page for differences and details on inverters. **Due to weight, the battery, solar panels and main unit ship separately. Comes with diagram and connection instructions.