Lithium Solar Batteries | The Bioenno Power Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery – State of the Art 12V 100 Ah Battery
Using a unique integrated computer-control system, this battery delivers as much power as a 12V 200 Ah SLA and at one fifth the weight. The Lithium Battery has an integrated PCM (protection circuit module) which provides complete internal cell balancing, and integrated charge protection circuitry. Providing 2000+ charge cycles, 5-10+ years service life and 90% capacity discharge capability, this battery gives you more of everything making this the go to solution for any high power application. The battery also boasts no EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic Interference/Radio-Frequency Interference) and is absolutely quiet!
12V 100 Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery Advantages:
- Comes with built-in protection-circuit-modules (PCM) micro-computers that internally balance cells and provide protection from overcharge, overdischarge and short circuiting.
- Thermally and chemically stable
- Dependable and reliable without the possibility of lithium fires
- 50% to 70% lighter than a traditional SLA (sealed lead acid) battery
- Allows for extraction of >90% of the rated capacity, whereas an SLA battery only allows for 50% of the rated capacity
- Service life of 2000+ charge cycles at 5-10+ years with a shelf life that far exceeds the service life of many other batteries
- Rugged ABS hard-case
Lithium Ion Battery for Solar Storage
This Bioenno Lithium Battery can be used for many uses including for solar storage.
Used in: amateur radio, recreation, defense, surveillance, avionics, scientific equipment, communications, audio equipment, sound systems and everything in between. Each battery is individually quality checked at shipment. All batteries carry the True Lithium Capacity performance, ensuring what you see is what you get. A 10 amp Wall Charger is available for this battery. Please note that this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger, and not a charger for SLA batteries.